This ash-colored Leash from Peak Design is a camera strap designed to provide photographers with the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera from it for such purposes as moving only the camera to a tripod, or connecting another camera to the strap. This is made possible due to the included Peak Design Anchor Links. Each Anchor Link creates a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras.
Constructed for comfort and usable as neck or shoulder strap, the Leash features twist-resistant nylon and leather webbing. Additionally, it can be worn as a cross-body strap across a right or left-handed user’s body, draped from one shoulder to the opposing hip. When used along with an Anchor Link, the included Peak Design Anchor Mount can create a connection point using a camera’s 1/4″-20 bottom accessory thread. By attaching the Leash along a bottom accessory thread and one strap eyelet instead of two, a camera can be made to consistently face forward while against the hip, reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image.
The length of this strap ranges from 32.6 to 57.1″ and is 0.8″ wide. Integrated, adjustment loops allow the length of the Leash to be quickly changed while in use.
- Usable as neck, shoulder, or cross-body strap worn across a right or left-handed user’s body
- Constructed from twist-resistant, nylon and leather webbing
- Provides the ability to quickly and easily detach a connected camera for such purposes as moving only the camera to a tripod, or connecting another camera to the strap
- Included Anchor Links create a durable, snap-in or snap-out connection point to a strap eyelet on a wide variety of cameras
- When used as a cross-body strap, camera can be made to consistently face forward while against the hip while using the included Anchor Mount; reducing the time needed by the user to raise it to their eye and capture an image
- Integrated adjustment loops allow length to be quickly changed while in use
- Hex key to attach or detach Anchor Mount
- Microfiber pouch for storage and transport
The most versatile and quick-connecting camera strap in the world, Leash packs thoughtful functionality and endless adaptability into a an ultra-portable package. Configurable as a sling strap, neck strap, safety tether, and more. Easily adjust length with dual aluminum and Hypalon quick-adjusters, designed to operated with just 1 finger. Connects and disconnects quickly using our unique Anchor Link system, and stows easily in your pocket or bag.
New all-aluminum anodized hardware
New low-profile dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjustment system
Anchor connectors revamped – more secure, fast, and lower profile than ever
New canted/angled Anchors for effortless 1-handed connection
New thin Anchor cords fit through more camera strap loops/eyelets
25% slimmer Anchor housing hardware Anchors still hold 200+ lbs (90+kg)
New low-profile Anchor Mount for varying your strap configuration
New ultra-smooth twist-resistant nylon webbing with tighter, more durable weave
Premium materials and refined aesthetics for touch/stress points
Choose from new Black and Ash color-ways
Ultralight, ultra-strong design fits in your pocket
Highly stable camera carry via 2 configurable points of connection
Quickly convert to 4+ strap configurations
Huge range of length adjustment
Webbing glides over clothing for quick camera access
Ultralight, versatile, quick-connecting camera strap that fits in your pocket.
All-aluminum anodized hardware
Low-profile dual aluminum/Hypalon quick-adjustment system
Low-profile Anchor Mount for varying your strap configuration