The Samyang 24mm f/1.4 ED AS UMC Wide-Angle Lens for Nikon gives you a wide 84° view when used with a full-frame 35mm camera, or 57.6° when used with an APS-C camera–excellent for landscapes, cramped interiors, street photography and general photography of all kinds. Four low-dispersion (ED) glass elements and two aspheric elements produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The lens focuses as close as 9.84″ from the lens, giving you outstanding wide-angle close-up views. A multi-layered and anti-reflection UMC coating provides superb light transmission. This lens will operate in Aperture Priority, Shutter Priority, Program, and Manual exposure modes. It features an Automatic Chip for focus confirmation and aperture and other setting adjustments directly from camera’s interface.
- Ideal for landscapes, interiors, street photography, low-light photography and general photography.
- Features an Automatic Chip for focus confirmation and aperture and other setting adjustments directly from camera’s interface and LCD.
- Aspherical type lens provides clear and sharp images.
- Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical lenses for outstanding, sharply defined images.
- Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 9.84″ for enhanced close-up shots.
- For Nikon DSLR cameras