- You need a bowl adapter levelling bowl to enable you to level quickly without having to fiddle around with the ball end, for example. They are extremely flexible and can react rapidly to environment influences or changes in perspective. You can frequently come across particular photographic situations where a precisely levelled camera position is required but where you cannot set up the tripod precisely using the built-in spirit level. For such challenges, the bowl adapter has its own spirit level (a water bubble), which allows it to be set up and locked precisely into position.
The Rock Solid Alpha integrates perfectly with your equipment
You can fit camera and tripod heads with both 3/8 inch and ¼ inch adapters as the retaining screw can be reversed as required. The bowl adapter is made of aluminium and tips the scales at just 525 g. This is ideal if your other equipment is really testing the load carrying capacity of your Rock Solid Alpha. In addition to your precision-engineered G-75 you will of course be supplied with all the tools you need to mount it. The bowl adapter further extends the range of uses to which your stable and flexible Solid Alpha Outdoor Tripod can be put.
Products » Rollei Bowl Adapter G-75 for Rock Solid Alpha
- Ideal for balancing 3D ball heads, gimbals, panoramic and video heads
- 3 counter screws for the tripod head
- Integrated spirit level for quick positioning
- 3/8“ and 1/4“ screw for mounting tripod heads as well as cameras
- Quick and easy assembling
1 in stock (can be backordered)
SKU: rolg75 Categories: Tripod Accessories, Tripod Heads, Tripods Tags: bowl, bowl adapter, g-75, gitzo, level, levelling plate, rollei
Camera Quick Release Plates & L-Brackets
Panoramic and Time Lapse Heads